Wednesday, July 16, 2014

001 - Preface by Monsignor C. Cameloni


„One mustn’t be angry with someone who has been beaten“ – Oscar WILDE

17 Pisces 28 Rx
SALVE ....

  In the will of the Master lies the origin, the existence, the joy, the power and the magic of his sacred space. In this virtual realm of Master’s will the obedient slave finds his curious starting and glorious ending point and all the satisfaction in between.

  In understanding and craving, in doing and accepting Master’s will for his life, a slave finds meaning, growth, serenity, joy, power and purpose. All that matters to a slave is to seek, find and do the will of his Master.

  If it concerns the Master’s will, his giving care, or his mercy with slaves weaknesses, his rules or his rewards; the slave that eagerly seeks his Master’s will for his life, will find bliss and his truest self.

  May this blog help slaves to better understand the will of their Masters, to relish in it and to encourage them to do this will, all in order to win the Master’s trust, care, respect and perhaps even love.

Monsignor C. Cameloni


Request from slave to Master

Dear Master. There is this word ‘will’ that I do not understand well enough; it is about your will. I do know that the fruit of your will is found in that place where your will is done. I have seen that being realized in your former admirable slaves. Like them I have heard that call in my heart to abide by your will.

Master, sometimes I understand your will so little. Subsequently I beg you to teach me your will and work in me the wish to do as you require and see best for me. I belong to you and I gave myself away to you, so I can life my live for your pleasure and convenience. Please show me how to do your will in obedience and with joy, so I will know you better and be of greater use to you, my beloved Master.